Sunday 27 November 2016

CRAZY

For the last few weeks every day has merged into one. We’re still workshopping and refining ideas towards our new full length piece, ‘Lillith’. I’m sure to posting a lot about that process in the months to come I’m waiting on the all clear to talk more and show images and videos of rehearsal. After I get that I will have a wealth to share from my new YouTube channel!



I'm an avid journal and record keeper however I’m slightly blog-phobic. I’m working on overcoming the irrational stress it causes me. Because of this, my blog will be very busy over the next few weeks and things for me start to cool down and I’m able to make the most of BAPP. I’m going to start posting my findings and research, I’ve also come across two areas I’d like to look into in more detail. I will share along with my other post, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment