Wednesday 1 March 2017

Lillith.


After a long time spent with exploring and working on other bits and bobs were finally staring our creation/ rehearsal process for our full length show, Lillith!

Loosely based on a few books, namely The Book of Lillith were going to explore the first woman, Lilith and her equal, Adam, who doesn't see them as equals. All of this being totally banned from the bible and manipulated by ancient Rabbi's. So exiting stuff! 

I was initially toying with the idea of constructing an investigation around the process of creating Lilith, however I'm fascinated by things like efficiency and how our system is designed to move and how we can manipulate that to suit our lifestyle. So I'm going to spend some more time structureing somthing I can really get my teeth into! 


No comments:

Post a Comment